The following links provide access to the Association’s governing documents and other pertinent financial information for prospective homeowners.
In order to view these PDF documents, you’ll need the free Acrobat Reader software. If you don’t already have it, you can download a free reader at Adobe.com.
- Articles of Incorporation (dated 4-26-06)
- CC&R’s (updated 11-2015. Note – this is a 33 page document which may take time to download)
- By Laws (dated 2-22-11)
- Reserve Study (Study for 2019-2020 period. Note – this is a large document which may take time to download)
- Board of Director’s Code of Ethics (dated 12-15-10)
- 2019 Budget of the Association
- Most recent annual financial report of the Association and Supporting Documents (dated 12-31-2018)
- Reserve fund balance as of December 31, 2018 = $481,712
The 2019 annual HOA assessment is $1,020.
REALTORS: Please contact Richard Verlaque, HOA Treasurer, for required closing documents. 520-219-4866 or email@example.com